Application Process and Timeline
Upload the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Submit a 2-minute elevator pitch (video and audio) by July 31, 2017
- Executive Summary (4 pages maximum)
- Copy of current Nevada business license(s)
- Copy of your W-9
1. Failure to submit any of the required documents will result in the disqualification of your application.
2. Applications will be accepted up to Monday, July 31, 2017 at 8:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time.
3. Finalists will be selected and applicants will be notified by Thursday, August 3, 2017.
4. Finalists must confirm their intent to participate in the Live Pitch Event at the UCC Capital Pathways Business Pitch Competition by Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 5:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. Failure to confirm will result in disqualification.
5. Competition organizers reserve the right to delay or extend the registration period and adjust the number of finalists selected to make the presentation pitch at any time.
6. By submitting an application, you agree to the competition terms and conditions.
7. If your business is not selected as a finalist, you are still encouraged to attend. You will have a great opportunity to network with like-minded entrepreneurs and learn about business development resources available in Nevada.