UCC offers value to its membership by offering the following:
- Networking Opportunities - a forum to meet and develop relationships with other business people.
- Development Opportunities - training and professional development instruction designed to assist member companies develop capacity and ultimately expand their business.
- Resources - by way of referral and facilitation, introduce member companies to partners that offer specific resources or expertise that assist the member company to meet their needs.
- Promotional opportunities
- Business contacts
- Business referrals
- Business seminars and workshops
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Committee involvement
- Listings and advertising in the Membership Directory
- Education and leadership opportunities
- Knowledge and information exchange
- Annual Awards Gala
- Monthly Chamber luncheons with key-note speakers
- Special events
- Business after Hours
- The Chamber Website
- Voting rights during chamber board elections
- Membership certificate to proudly display
The Urban Chamber of Commerce is a proud member of the US Black Chamber of Commerce which provides committed, visionary leadership and advocacy in the realization of economic empowerment. Through the creation of resources and initiatives, we support African American Chambers of Commerce and business organizations in their work of developing and growing Black enterprises.
Membership is open to individuals, companies, organizations, partnerships and corporations committed to upholding the standards of the Urban Chamber of Commerce.
- Memberships, held in the name of a company, organization, or an individual and are renewable annually, usually concurrent with the month you join.
- Membership fees are investments for your company therefore, eighty-five percent (85%) of this investment is normally deductable as a business expense.
- Based on the size of the company, each business or firm should designate one person(s) as representative(s) of the company. This individual(s) will be granted all the rights and privileges of membership such as voting, discounts, mailings and committee participation.
- Memberships are continuous unless cancelled by the member in writing; cancelled for non-payment of dues after proper notification; revoked for non-compliance of mission, goals or policies.
- New memberships include an initial application fee of $35.00.
- Membership dues are non-refundable.
For our corporate membership application please contact our office at (702) 648-6222 Thank you.