Tri-Chamber Grant Program
The Tri-Chamber Grant Program is a grant assistance program born out of the COVID Cares Act, and its purpose is to help small businesses who have been economically impacted by the pandemic. In a joint effort, the Asian Chamber of Commerce, Latin Chamber of Commerce, and the Urban Chamber of Commerce have come together in the spirit of Community to provide real assistance to real businesses! This grant program is for businesses within the unincorporated Clark County.
Pandemic Emergency Technical Assistance (PETS) Grant
The Pandemic Emergency Technical Support Grant Program makes $20 million in Corona-virus Relief Funds available to provide operational support to small businesses, non-profits organizations, arts and culture organizations, and local Chamber of Commerce impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Program is intended to be flexible and ensure that eligible businesses, non-profits and other entities can adequately respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, safely reopen and continue their operations.
Updated Application Deadline: October 22, 2020 at 5PM
NV Energy Relief Options
In September, we will resume disconnection for nonpayment for customers with a past due balance who have not indicated they are impacted by COVID-19. Assistance is available for customers in need.
CDFI's Helping with PPP Loans
What the Urban Chamber is Doing
While Governor Sisolak mandated that all non-essential businesses close, our President, Ken Evans, spoke personally with the Governor. The Urban Chamber will remain open during this time to disseminate crucial information to help businesses and individuals during this difficult time.
We will continually update this page with financial, business, and personal assistance programs as they become available. Please keep checking back for more information.
Keeping the Urban Chamber Staff Safe
The Urban Chamber is a family and keeping our employees and volunteers safe, healthy, and secure is our top priority. To that end and in addition to hygiene and sanitation practices, we have made the following adjustments to our operations:
- Office hours are limited. We will be open and accepting phone calls during the hours of 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Our office is under a limited reopening. Staff is present, but the doors are locked to ensure social distancing requirements. Ring our bell and staff will help you.
- Our staff is, at least partially, telecommuting. During this time, you may receive phone calls from personal cell phones as they conduct business from home.
- All Chamber-organized events have been postponed or moved to an online format. Please follow our social media and events calendar for more information.
- All chamber meetings have shifted to conference calls or an online format. No meetings occur face-to-face.
We appreciate your patience as we work to best serve the Vegas community while keeping our valued employees safe. The Urban Chamber is here for you. Call us or email us any time. We are working hard to respond to any messages within 24-48 hours.
The following events have been postponed. New dates to be determined.
- Women in Business & Politics (March 27)
*Direct Connect events are temporarily shifting to Zoom. See our calendar for upcoming Virtual Connect events.