Add a Resource
Do you know of a valuable resource that isn't on our list? Send a link, flyer, or fact sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we vet it, we'll add it to the list!
NV Energy Relief Options
In September, we will resume disconnection for nonpayment for customers with a past due balance who have not indicated they are impacted by COVID-19. Assistance is available for customers in need.
CDFI's Facilitating PPP Loans
What the Urban Chamber is Doing
While Governor Sisolak mandated that all non-essential businesses close, our President, Ken Evans, spoke personally with the Governor. The Urban Chamber will remain open during this time to disseminate crucial information to help businesses and individuals during this difficult time.
We will continually update this page with financial, business, and personal assistance programs as they become available. Please keep checking back for more information.
Keeping the Urban Chamber Staff Safe
The Urban Chamber is a family and keeping our employees and volunteers safe, healthy, and secure is our top priority. To that end and in addition to hygiene and sanitation practices, we have made the following adjustments to our operations:
- Office hours are limited. We will be open and accepting phone calls during the hours of 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Our office is under a limited reopening. Staff is present, but the doors are locked to ensure social distancing requirements. Ring our bell and staff will help you.
- Our staff is, at least partially, telecommuting. During this time, you may receive phone calls from personal cell phones as they conduct business from home.
- All Chamber-organized events have been postponed or moved to an online format. Please follow our social media and events calendar for more information.
- All chamber meetings have shifted to conference calls or an online format. No meetings occur face-to-face.
We appreciate your patience as we work to best serve the Vegas community while keeping our valued employees safe. The Urban Chamber is here for you. Call us or email us any time. We are working hard to respond to any messages within 24-48 hours.
The following events have been postponed. New dates to be determined.
- Women in Business & Politics (March 27)
*Direct Connect events are temporarily shifting to Zoom. See our calendar for upcoming Virtual Connect events.